Friday 28 February 2014

Just for You!

Welcome!

I decided to enter Bugaboo's Colour challenge using Stella Calendar Months February.
She was ready to be coloured because I printed some extra for the CBD Anything for Love challenge where Bugaboo Digi Stamps was the sponsor.

The colour challenge:


It really looks so yummy!

Well, here is my card using mainly these colours:


My colouring was done with pencils. The card was coloured with soft pastels that was smoothed. Using my Victorian Velvet and Hero Arts From the Heart Set, I added some hearts and 'just for you' to create a little random pattern. The coloured image was layered with pink paper and cream card from my stock.

Enjoy this last day of the month of Love!

Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

4 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous colours and you did a fabulous job with Stella.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the colours on this image! Thanks for entering our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! love the paper you used. thank you for joining us this week at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and perfect for the challenge, Stella is a hoot. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.