Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 4 - GDT Spot

Welcome!

The day has arrived when I am introduced as the Guest Designer for the month at Deedees Digis.


I'm rather excited, because one never knows what the reaction will be of the regular followers of the blog. I had a few ideas up my sleeve, but in the end decided to go with this card for the reveal:


I've used the gorgeous pre-coloured basket from the Autumn Harvest set. The patterned papers compliment the image and some 3D-gloss adds texture and interest.

The sentiment is from the Sending Love Set.

All the autumn colours are so pretty. I was born in autumn (April here in the South), that is most probably why I have such an affinity for autumn colours and leaves and pumpkins! ;)

Pop over to Deedees Digis and have a peek around. I've given Zella some information that you might find interesting. There are also links to challenges and of course the shop!

Do visit again!

Hugs
Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.