Tuesday 3 November 2020

Gecko Galz - White Christmas

Welcome to my blog!

A new month
A new challenge at Gecko Galz!

The theme this month is:



There is only one rule: 
you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! 
It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Join the mailing list for the newsletter and receive the monthly free collage sheet.


Here is my featured project:


It is a card I made from lightly textured cardstock

The image is from the Snow Time Fantasy Collage Sheet
The edges were lightly inked with matching inkpads (Aqua, silver)

I matted it on silver cardstock and used scissors to create the fancy edge
(yes, I still use my scissors because it is easy and fun)

Next, I created my background on the card
I fussy cut a piece of paper from the First Class Paper pack 
Unfortunately, this is discontinued, but the ATC Collection is fabulous too:
First Class ATC Collection

The paper was glued to the card.
I use liquid glue to make it easier to manipulate the image that is added.
Especially with bigger pieces and where there is room for error, 
liquid glue works better.

The edges were inked with the same colours
I added some silver on the card base for extra dimension
The image on the frame was added with dimensional tape
Finally, I cut the mirror die-cut swirl apart, 
then added it above and below the frame

I hope this has inspired you to
try something similar
and join one or all of the challenges!

Join the Facebook group where you can also win collage sheets!

Look at the fabulous challenges this month!
There is definitely something for everyone
AND
If a project fits more than 1 category, you can enter it in all of them!


Thanks for visiting

 Hope to see you soon again!

Hugs
Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.