Friday 1 October 2021

Gecko Galz - Arsenic and Old Lace

 

                                                            Welcome to my blog


A new month
A new challenge at Gecko Galz!

 The theme this month is:  




There is only one rule: 
you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! 
It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Join the mailing list for the newsletter and receive the monthly free collage sheet.
You will also see all the winners and all the other challenges on the go!


Join the Facebook group where you can also win collage sheets!

Look at the fabulous challenges this month!



There is definitely something for everyone
AND
If a project fits more than 1 category, you can enter it into all of them!


NOW, what you have been waiting for, I hope (wink-wink)

My inspiration for the challenge:

I made a shrine/triptych:

It was really fun to make it, even if it is a bit out of my usual style




I am working on a little tutorial for it. where I will show more detail and how-to's

There is another one in the making 
and a fabulously spooky card on my Gecko Galz spotlight day, 
so be sure to visit again

Important Dates:

Gecko Galz Blog Hop 28 - 31 October 2021
You do not want to miss it!



Thanks for visiting

 Hope to see you soon again!

Hugs
Rene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.