Monday 20 August 2012

Cheerful Steampunk!

Welcome!!

It's time for a new challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
The theme, as you might have guessed (VBG) is Steampunk and our generous sponsor this time is The Octopode Factory.  The images we played with are excellent for Steampunk themed projects.

I decided to make an ATC and use very modern colours. In fact, I coloured with some fat Neon wax Highlighters.The image I used is Steampunk Lady Flo. She has this look of Mary Poppins with her little umbrella and frilly skirt. I printed a larger image of her on some Steampunk background I found here. The cut-out of Lady Flo is added with some foam tape to look like she has a shadow behind her while she is flying through the sky.


Here she is a bit closer:


Hope you like her and will join in the challenge.

Do visit Lily's shop because there are more fabulous images!



2 comments:

  1. oh this is brilliant love that image hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rene - great Octopode image and what a perfect background for your tag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.