Friday 25 October 2013

Some More Purple and Orange

Welcome!

I would like to share another purple and orange card using Nicolosia Venice City City Girl from the fabulous Lacy Sunshine range of digital stamps:



As you can see I kept it simple. The embossed panel was turned over and some ribbon was added.
The image was coloured with my pencils and I added glitter in the form of Sprinkles in various colours.


There is still time to add your creation to the Crafting by Designs challenge.

Do visit again!

Hugs

Rene

1 comment:

  1. The purple & orange looks great together!!! Love this card Rene! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.