Monday 13 June 2011

Father's Day Challenge at Michelle Perkett

This time of the week again for me.

The Father's Day Challenge at Michelle Perkett is Father's Day with Brown/Neutral colours.

It is my dad's birthday on the 21st of June and we have always combined his birthday with Father's day. That is my reason for a birthday theme card. He loves chocolate and the only cake I can bake is cupcakes. So I made a cupcake card. Hope you like it!



The image from Michelle Perkett was a Valentine's Day Freebie. I didn't use the sentiment that came with it.
I used my pencils, puff paint, Liquid Pearls and Stickles glitter to decorate the cupcakes.

3 comments:

  1. Want a cute card! I love that image. Glad you joined us at MPS this week. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Father's Day card, Rene! Lovely coloring, and the hearts and the gold matting and gold writing are terrific!

    Thank you for joining the "Father's Day with Brown/Neutral Colors" challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio.

    Have a great time celebrating Father's Day and your dad's birthday! He's sure to love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Rene, I love it! Love the colors, your Dad will love it too for a Birthday and Fathers Day I'm sure! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.