Sunday 1 July 2012

Find Five...

Welcome!

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenges made me think a bit with their F is for... Challenge.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a compulsive reader. I read anything & everything. Getting a challenge like this, made me grab my dictionary and read through the F words...well, I'm still busy, but I took a break and made my ATC.

I challenged my self to add Five elements/things/images that start with F.

See if you can find them before I give you the list:



Here is the list:
1. Flower (rose)
2. Fancy Font (background)
3. Feathered Friend (little bird)  - coloured with my pencils & left it unblended.
4. Fern (faintly in background)
5. Five dragonFlies (Ok, I used a bit of artistic licence here VBG)

How many did you get?
Yes, I had FUN Finding Five Falderals (fandangles, flourishes: little things) to add to my ATC.
Image is Flitter (another F!) from A Day for Daisies.

Hope you are inspired too!

I'm adding my ATC to the 'Anything Goes' challenge no 17 at ATC's & Cards with Attitude - I think my ATC has got enough Attitude to stand it's own ground.

9 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! You were much more creative than I was for this challenge. Thanks for popping over to my blog. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the F-theme! =)
    I will see if I can make one tonight!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute...
    thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCs and cards with attitude this week.
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool - I only got 3 of them. LOL Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great effort with all your "F" items!! LOL I couldn't guess them all!!! Thanks for linking up at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! I love that you took the challenge to a different level by incorporating so many "F" things! Very creative thinking! Hope we are going to see you this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions! Please e-mail me at bydesign613@hotmail.com
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator
    JDE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw shucks...I only got four, I missed the fern!
    Thanks for joinin us at Wicked Wednesday with this awesome ATC, I love all the elements you used!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it! what fun -- a puzzle ATC! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your challenge!!! It's really cute.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.